Property Management Services
Property Management Services offered by Elite Properties and Services in Pinehurst, NC
We are a full service residential & commercial asset management Company serving the needs of the Sandhills Area. Our strength is the high quality, personalized service we provide to our clients. We offer a variety of services to suit your needs.
Most property owners and investors prefer to have their residential properties & commercial properties managed by a professional management company. This wise decision means their property and their interest in it are being protected and managed by professionals. This provides the owner relief in the day to day responsibilities usually associated with rental properties. Elite Properties & Services is known for their integrity, responsible management and good business sense. These standards are the basis of their excellent reputation throughout the area.
Our Goal is to maintain property values while providing property investors with excellent management service. We can offer tips on how to make your investment more appealing to prospective tenants and other valuable information.
Experienced and responsible real estate management at reasonable rates… There are no hidden costs, we do not charge our owners an upfront fee to locate a tenant. The owner doesn’t pay for advertising costs. Our fees are negotiable, if we manage multiple properties on behalf of our owners our fees reflect this.
Let Elite Properties & Services manage your property!!!!
Our services to our clients include:
- Marketing your property investment effectively to minimize time between tenants.
- Advertise your property through various means; List property on various rental websites, arrange for prospective tenants to view the property.
- Tenant Screening – Screen tenants through multiple sources:
- Credit & Back Ground Checks
- Financial Background
- Employment & Rental History.
- Negotiate leases and renewals of existing leases.
- Prepare the Lease and all other required documents.
- Conduct move-in and move out inspections.
- Collect security deposit.
- Maintain Security Deposits in Bank Trust Account as required by law.
- Collect monthly rent & pay disbursements.
- Send notices and if necessary arrange evictions.
- Pay Mortgage, Property Taxes or Utility Bills as requested.
- Periodic inspections of property.
- Coordinate Required Repairs.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Maintain Favorable Relations with the tenants to keep complaints to a minimum.3
- Be available 24 hours a day to handle tenant emergencies. Maintenance requests are handled promptly. If the repair estimate exceeds $500, the owner will be contacted for approval.
- Schedule all Warranty or Service Contract Maintenance when due.
- Other Services – An array of other services are provided to our homeowners.